Sick...Sick... Sick....
Been retching so much since Sunday night that my stomach feels like its hurling out. I don't even have energy to do anything because I feel so sick that I havent eaten anything solid until lunch today. And no to any potential congratulators, I'm not pregnant, thank you very much. I was just having stomach flu. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to puke about 3278932 times. Went for the 1st 2 lessons on MOnday, and I felt too sick to continue, so I had to miss the most important lesson of the day East Asian International Relations. **So anyone from that class who reads my blog, could I borrow your notes from you please? I was so sick on Monday that I didnt even remember to sms my group members whom I have randomly gotten from IVLE, and they also didnt contact me. Great. What if my project was set to be the first group to present? I'll kill myself.
Oh, and to anyone who has too much money to spare and dunno where to spend it all on, please let me know. Thanks, I could do with a few more clothes, some new mascara and some hair treatment. Victoria Secrets, ASOS.com, Amazon.com, Topshop, Zara etc etc are all having sale now. Plus, I saw some lovelies at the NUS arts forum bazaar today, from earrings to dresses. Sick woman ranting...do not ignore. On a brighter note, I'm meeting Laura on Thursday. I love to induce her to spend money when she's with me. But of course, it happens both ways, because I'd spend too. urghh..maybe I wont on Thursday. We're going out to take photos. Hurhurhur. Take many many photos. Those of my existing photos on her friendster are look so kuku that it seemed as if she had un-kukufied and I haven't. Yay!! I'm gg to flood my next few entries with our camwhorishness...
The damn sian thing is hor, cos of my stoopid ex-agency, I cant post pictures of my new modelling jobs nor make any mention of them. If not he'll find out who I've secretly worked for and be agent for. Hah!! if you come sue me then I'll know that some of your lackeys read my blog. Hurhurhur.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment