1) The Mango flavoured Yoplait yoghurt is awesome! If the vanilla flavoured one that I was going on and on about was heavenly, this one is orgasmic. It tastes like mango mouse cake without the cake, or the nice expensive restaurant type of mango pudding. But...I think i prefer heavenly over orgasmic...strictly in the yoghurt sense of course.

2) I had to show this beauty. Ok la I'm like damn thick skinned because I made it, and I called my own creation a beauty. But really very nice mah...no meh? I named it "Royalty". Somebody in school actually asked me if she could buy it from me...but not this one... this would cost her a bomb. Maybe 2 bombs. I used the dark red Swarovski crystals that zhiyou got me for Christmas and a pearl. and silver...eeps I suck at describing.
Anyway I changed the colour combi and the sequencing 732923748 times over the weekend, and I was so happy with the end result that I wore it like everyday since. Gonna expand on my hobby...but I need people to buy my them so I have more funds. Or you can donate. Feel free to drop me an email, and I will make one for you. Haha rest assure I won't charge alot. I just need to cover my costs.

No comments:
Post a Comment