Gosh! I actually felt happy being back in school again. With the exception of the stoopid CORS problem and that I still have 1 module to bid for, that was constantly bugging me(I will seriously wrong its neck if it had one), I felt really good when I went stepped into school today. Okay, by school I mean Arts, because my first lesson today was in Science. In fact I was quite flustered by the time I reach Science for my Animal Behaviour Lecture, that I had no time to thing how nice the place is. Plus, the LT was impossible to find; and I dont actually have much memories (let alone happy memories of the Sc fac). Anyway, when I got off Asomething bus at central library, I was immediately greeted by the familiar ever-present bazaare, and the familiar smell of the building. Yay I lurve school(that is if school as usual includes a 4 or less day week, with lessons that generally starts after 10am)!! Coupled with the fact that I'm really very possibly not going to be taking my honours, hence the wave of pseudo nostalgia.
Oh but then I got really quite sian when I went to class and saw my least favourite classmate who always gives me the creeps. If I am not wrong, I am taking at least 2 modules with him. And yes, it means he will continue to haunt me for the next sem. Not to name names la, this 'huhuhu' will always take on girls that are out of his league. By that I don't mean ugly. I have nothing against ugly people. But I have something against weirdness. Today during class I was still quite heng bcos I was sitting next to a male friend. And this 'huhuhu' guy (I will hereby call him huhuhu cos of his demeanour, dressing and his whole aura about him) naturally would not derive the delight he would get in sitting with a female only, so he chose a sit v v near me. eeps!
And if anyone knows him a little, he's always moaning about y he hasn't found his 'one'. So after lesson, huhuhu MSN me and asked me
Huhuhu: Your bf is also taking XXX(<= a certain history module)?
me: huh?? (then realizing he was being sneaky and probably congratulating himself on asking a very smart qn w/o being too obvious, I said) Sorry my bf's from Law, why on earth would he be taking any history module? (dont think you geh geh I dunno lor)
It's like those guys who ask you out for the first time and say eh how come today never go out with bf? It's such a lousy way of asking ppl if they have a bf
huhuhu: (set his MSN to away)
Yea that's the first time he pang seh me first. Hurhurhur! Plus me and my friend(s) find him particularly distastful because he targets not only 1 girl, but a few in every class. And he will never target those who are his pattern. Excluding me from the soon-to-be-made remark, he usually targets those girls who are the prettiest in the class. And if his intentions were just to ask about hw, why issit that the guys in the class are never harressed by him?
Actually this is already one of the more uninteresting story about him. Whoever is interested, can go around the class asking the prettier girls for their versions of the huhuhu story. Oh and his preys are limited to CHinese girls only. Most of them has one. EEEeeeeepppps!!!!!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha, perhaps he's just asking with no harm intended, you're probably reading too much into it. Relax! :)
You should just ask any presentable girls in class. I can give u a list of referrals via email if you want. haha.
I can see from your later postings that are you are too uptight about things. You need to relax, perhaps you shouldn't make a mountain out of a molehill. Please don't take offense. I'm just saying what I think. :)
Hello my friend showed me your blog. I am not sure if we are thinking of the same person! But the description is uncanny. If it is, then...my advice is well walk fast and walk in pairs. (And even then sometimes it doesnt work)
And I'm sure you are not as suay as me who keeps running into him.
All I can say is that you are either too clever or too suspicious, or both.
Post a Comment