Finally I did what I was supposed to do during the hols. I chose a nice blogskin and changed the picture that I put under the l'essntiels. I chose that blogskin because its simple, I vaguely know how to tweak the configurations so that the columns appear bigger and its not cluttered with pictures that will over power all my other photos that I put into my blog entries. PLus, the designer didn't seemed to be like some other brats who bicker on blogskin.com over not getting a 5 star rating, or get all upset and defensive just cos some other people didn't say that their skin is "absolutely gorgeous". Stoopid secondary school kids.
Yea, and my picture. I managed to find one in which my hair looked decidedly the nicest, had like a smooth shiney bouncy look which still looked nothing near Rachel Bilson's crowning glory. Hmm...but still, this is one of the few nice hair pictures that I have, instead of the usual Poomf* that I go to school in.
I should just stop doing all the ali achars and go back to study. Tutorial starts next week and I have prepared nothing. [-_-]
Before I stop, I must say, Yoplait's Vanilla yoghurt is really the best. I just ran out of it. SOb* The rate it runs out is like 3 times faster than normal yoghurt because it is just sooo creamy, so nice, so smooth and so vanilla-ish. And when you start eating, you just don't wanna stop eating it. My opinion is that it's about 10X better than MOS burger's vanilla milkshake; and 100X better than any Marigold yoghurt. Please support this product so that the importers will think that it's a really sells, and maybe they will never stop importing it. It's already not sold at alot of places, so we must buy more to convince its importer and manufacturer that we all like it and we want it in every possible supermarkets. I think I might die without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment