Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm gross

Please do not read if you have a faint heart. Or if you sat beside me during class today. Or if you are both faint-hearted and sat somewhere near me today.

Because I hadn't washed my hair in 3 days...Eww. Sometime late last week, I dyed my hair to this Hazelnut beige shade. Doesn't it have a so-sweet-that-you-must-buy kinda name?? And the model looked soo pretty. I'm a sucker for pretty models on product. Yea well so I bought it. And i bought the same shade for my bf too. So that we can celebrate CNY with the same hair colour. So after the dye job, I decide not to wash it for as long as I can tahan. Afterall, hairdressers do advice customers not the wash their hair after chemical treatments to prevent hair damage. And in the first place I don't even like to wash my hair because my hair is soo long, and it gets tangly after washing, and plus it doesn't stink. Even that day after we went to eat the Korean BBq, I didn't wash my hair after I got back. It got miraculously scented after a night's sleep.
YET
SOmeone told me that my hair looked nice in school today. Haha. I mean understandably so because my hair did have a shine to it and it wasn't flying all over the place.
Therefore
oily, unwashed hair=nice hair
clean hair=Poomf, flyaway hair

That's So sad...

Anyway, I was doing my semestral update of my diary, on what are my deadlines, presentations etc etc, that I realized that this year's CNY holidays coincides with our mid sem break. Which means that got break like no break like that. Sian. Which means any plans of going to Bali/Batam/Genting/China or hell maybe even sentosa is DASHED. Fuckanaden.

And I decided to try a formula from Laura's homemade beauty in a box. It was my super belated present. Oh speaking of which, I forgot to give her hers. Okie I'll give it to her when I meet her tmr. I digress. I decided to try this formula that claims to clear blackheads that I read the other day, and I sorta remember the mention of using olive oil...but I cant recall the other ingredients. so I just heck care and used olive oil, and rubbed it on my face for like 2 minutes. And hey the blackheads did disappear. Either it was the massaging or the olive oil, but it worked on me. But then if you want, try at the risk of your own face. If you kena something the next day please don't come and bomb my tagboard.

***This entry is completed after I had washed my hair. Yay!!! So it's a clean hair entry...

No comments: