Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sick and Clinic

I was on a 6 day dosage of Traditional Chinese Medicine and therapy to cure my insomnia - which the sinsei said was the root of my vertigo illness and inability to grow fat no matter how much I ate.

It actually sounded good to me, except that at 23 years young, I am already fretting over the possibility of growing old with bent-backs, crooked nose with a big boiled perched on it and bad-temper.

Besides, I have already equipped and embarkeded on my never-ending quest for youth and beauty by:

-Embarking on my anti-cellulite routine using this Super Hot Body Shaping Essence, which feels like rubbing chilli padi on your tongue
-Start shopping and looking out for potential uplifting eye serum
-Becoming obsessive in the consumption of anti-oxidant products and Vitamin C
( I am actually taking this 4 pill per day Hakubi White C2 in a bid to look fairer and younger)
-Start worrying, when my agents send me to cast for TVC characters in their late twenties

As a reward after the gruelling 6 days, I checked out this not-so-new establishment, with a pharma-kitsch decor, right in the heart of Clarke Quay - Clinic.

With part of the fun including wheelchairs as seats, cocktail concoction served in syringe and IV drips.


Ever seen a person having so much fun on a wheelchair?

It's a place that you either love or hate, which you perceived as creative or sick. Personally, it was fun for the first 10 minutes, banging into tables in attempts to maneouvre the wheelchairs.
But it wouldn't be a place that I'd patronize as a regular, with its only draw being the novel concept, because novelty can only titillate so much.

Plus, they have a very limited selection of Cocktail beverages, and only serves ONE type of beer there. ZZZzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol k*nny endorses habuki! if i'm not wrong she entered a sponsored contest and won a trip to japan + habuki products.

Isabelle, Singapore said...

Yea, that's the product that she was raving about on her blog.

Embarrassed as I am to admit, it was where I got wind of this product.