Moving on from the usual boring "boss-go-ESAD" ramblings that dominates my entries these days, I'm gonna be on TV, this Wednesday (19th April 2008), 8pm. Channel 8 to be precise =p
To be honest, I'm kinda thrilled to be invited as one of the judges for this Channel 8 TV programme sponsored by Bioskin, Bioskin 要你好看 SEASON II, to help Women rid of their horrible skin problems and other ugly issues to become presentable.
**I just checked the website, and apparently, they used more positive language than I did; the trailer actually said "programme sponsored by Bioskin help women with beauty problems become beautiful).
ANyways, I was invited as a model (read one who takes good care of my skin, hair, appearance, and is well-groomed), to judge the 'before' and 'after' of the contestants who went through the treatment programme, and be a judge to see if they can achieve their dreams of becoming a model.
For the reason of not introducing spoilers, among OTHER reasons, I'll just give a face here (-_-)|| You gotta watch the programme to see if I'm lying.
On a separate note, my Everyday Minerals makeup is finally here. :D:D:D Say hello to gorgeous skin. Hopefully it'll be THE holy grail makeup foundation in my never-ending quest to seek the perfect set of makeup for myself.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
23rd april! not 19!
Post a Comment