I'm flying off to the land of hot (or not) beetlenut girls, and XXXL chicken steak, supposedly fantastic shopping, and erm...err....crazy politicians who whack each other in parliament. The last one is really none of my business.
I'm going there to smell the air soon...so See ya'll!!
I was wondering if I should update my blog as I travel or should I wait till I come back, because knowing the photowhore that I am, I'd be taking lotsa lotsa lotsa photos. And If I were to upload them all at once, the dumazz blogger is sure to hang on my again.
Actually it doesn't matter, cos I'm going on a holiday. So much to pack, then un-pack, then pack again. Sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
our guide invited a betel nut girl up the bus when we were in kaoshiung. she was clad in a THONG :S
for your sake, i hope your companions are foodies... and they know better than to eat macs in taiwan.
&hearts: I wanna see!! Did she get a brazilian wax? Or was it like grossly unkempt? :X
dida: LOL...If he does that, I'll definitely KP like siao
Strangely I didn't see any in Taipei. Maybe the weather was too cold then. Uh I didn't see her pubes cos I was right at the front of the bus lol.
Anyway I got pretty sick of night market food after awhile and succumbed to MacD too :P
we didnt eat macs.... budden we used the mac toilet and ate mosburger for supper one night coz there was simply no food left anywhere that night and we were such greedy cows... :)
Post a Comment