Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Exams are out! And I am Happy-Sad.

Happy-Sad because this could very well be my last exam, and yet I think I didn't do too well for today's paper.

Happy-Sad also because if I didn't do too well, but well enough to pass, this will really be my last paper. Last paper = graduate = no more exams

Happy-Sad also because if the 2nd happy-sad was true, I'd have finally reach the end of my looooooong academic path. The bitter sweet feeling of possibly leaving this life that I've led for the past 21 years is coming to an end. No more exams ever again is a good thing, but I don't wanna leave school, and I kinda I wanna do my honours. So I'm Happy-Sad.

I dunno why I'm writing like a retard now...I sure hope I didn't write like this in my paper just now. Oh but I can't remember what I wrote. Too tired.
We're watching Spiderman tonight, and ZY is wearing his spidey shirt out to watch it. And I think he'll bring the spidey action figure. I'm just glad he hasn't manage to get a spidey suit from ebay.com, if not I'll wear a mask when I walk beside him.

No comments: