Saturday, April 14, 2007

Making Random noises...

You keep saying you are "NICE" budden since when are you ever "NICE"? How come you've never came across to me as NICE? That's such a ah gua adjective for yourself. Oh and you're a hypocrite too. <---For all the concern souls, I'm not scolding ZY yar? I love him and will never call him by an ah gua anything.

Next person--You!! I would like to hang you up by your chest-high belt using 80kg-hooks from K-mart. Maybe let you hang there for a week...Hurhur <--also this is not ZY. He doesn't wear his belt at the chest-level anyway. He doesn't even wear a belt.

Can't blame me for being pissy...It's 5am in the morning, ZY's sleeping like a whale, and I'm supposed to be studying and yet I don't feel like it. Oh I recognise this as the once-in-a-sem syndrome. That's when I have to study but I cant study. WTF

Photoshoot tmr. Fuck. Liddat how to look nice? My only consolation is my minerals are so nice that hopefully I can glow through and breeze through it. Dammit. And the theme for tmr's shoot sounds like fun. I will have a ball of a time tomorrow. I must. I need to sleep so that I wont look like I just rose from the dead.

9 comments:

Isabelle, Singapore said...

KOH CHIN AUN. I'm not even refering to u in the post about the "NICE" person. The person who keeps saying she is nice is a SHE. SO unless you have suddenly morphed into a woman, and developed tits and boobs and long hair with an ah niang voice, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT U!!! SIAO.

WHY do you keep thinking that I'm talking about you? I have totally no interest in you can? So unless you are asking for trouble(and rest assure you will get what you are asking for), please STOP THINKING THAT EVERY POST IS WRITTEN WITH YOU IN MY CONSIDERATION. AND STOP BLOG STALKING ME.

Anonymous said...

I think you really need counselling. Otherwise you'll turn out like Cho Seung-hui.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, first he pretends to be a PRC, now he pretends to be a Korean...

Anonymous said...

i think that is very disrespectful of the virginia tech victims. i hope hong myong bo will "reflect" on his words, to quote someone we all know.

우찌유 said...

i honestly think that a particular guy that we know can be likened to cho seung-hui. 1) he stalks girls. 2) he blames everyone else but himself for his problems. 3) he expresses himself through creative writing (in our dear friend's case, his delusional blog). 4) schoolgirls complain to their teachers about him.

the only difference is whether he has ever been admitted to a mental facility or seen a shrink before. that and the pair of guns la. if he has... omg.

ps: i deleted my previous comment for being too blatent in identifying the particular guy that we know. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah i was thinking the same thing as you when i was reading the news (the straits times)! and i think some people have really gone too far. check out the daily news.

Anonymous said...

who the hell is hong myong bo. if that is a fictitious name, it sure is a really bad attempt at lying.

http://www.koreainfogate.com/2002worldcup/worldcup_form.asp?code=mnu03&src=menu_3_3.html

as we can see (if you can't just do a google), hong myong bo is a korean football player. and he can't have posted that could he? in any case, i'm pretty sure we now know that the person who is hong myong bo is somewhat of a soccer fan, or at least has some interest in it.

우찌유 said...

soccer fan! so cool. i wonder who has got soccer results on his blog...

Anonymous said...

This guy:

http://liveorangelife.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html