Thursday, April 12, 2007

,Finally, I feel I've done enough to warrant some serious studying. Starting from after this entry.

For those who reads my blog but hasn't notice, I've put a new link on my blog, to my new blog! I shall just advertise a little here

*************************************************
To all beautiful ladies out there, my shopping blog has been officially done up. This time round, I'm holding 2 pre-order sprees, with imports from Hong Kong, Korea and Japan. Sooo if you are interested in getting unique, pretty, feminine dresses from elsewhere and not Zara, you are welcome to take a look. And the best part is, the prices are way low.
Guys are welcome too if you wanna purchase for your mother/girlfriend/best/friend/sister etc.

Love, http://princess-attire.blogspot.com
*************************************************




On another issue, I just read a couple of the dumbest blog ever. And unfortunately for me, I know one of these 2 bloggers. The other loser blogger in this topic, happens to be a fan of the first blogger in question.
Blogger #1: A brainless, plastic-faced(literally), typical bimbo, complete with huge boobs and an empty shell. She apparently worships dawn yang, and went for plasticy in vain to look like her. Sad to say, according to ZY, she looks like TCS actress Quan Yifeng. Though I wouldn't say Quan is drop dead gorgeous, but she has her own sassiness which makes her look good in her own way. But I think it's quite sad for anyone spend a bomb for some major facial reconstruction, only to end up looking like her.
That aside, her english is atrocious. It's not just peppered with mistakes in tenses, a few typos and some missing words. BUT HER ENGLISH IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG. Her thoughts are erratic. Actually nonsensical would be a better word. Actually no, i forgot, she has no thoughts whatsoever. The only few entries which actually made any sense were not written by her. They were cut and paste from some website. Oh i'm so surprise. She types in mindlessly short sentenses. Like this. And somehow, she can still can get them all wrong.
Eg. "Went *Falala Gym for *Tralala. And now I felt aching very inch of my body." *Nouns have been changed to preserve her anonymity)
A typical entry would be like 5 pictures of herself posing a la Dawn Yang style, and 1 line of un-English that nobody understands.

Did I mention she speaks with a ninny little fake accent that sounds like crap? And she tells people (rich guys during shows in particular) she goes to school at *Nalala/*Salala and studies Mass Comm. Please la, you think they stupid issit? If you want to attract graduates they can prolly spot your fake accent halfway down the exhibition hall lor. And please la, you think study mass comm = go on tv and act with Takeshi Kaneshiro? And you think mass comm will want you ah? Even if you speak with your ninny little fake accent, your english remains lousy. Atrocious. Whatever. Imagine handing in a research paper Blogger #1 style(on whatever topic. I didn't take any new media modules la):

(picture posing ala Dawn YAng style)

(picture posing ala Dawn YAng style)
Ah this is good paper,*wink* i think. No reason can fail why u say?
Hmm because is tV! Yay!!! No reason. But I think one day, i can have to appear from all the advertisements. Conquering new market is no major difficulties. Master of nuture help me alongs and i has to be happy.

Is kind of troubling to my heart. In my homeland being have got tvs all around. Reminds me of when I drink Rose tea. Wah so beautiful, goddess me.
Why do people not bare themselves on tv? WHy not? I like them to know me. Really. Hmm but i must work hard first. Now I got this promotion to introduce this amazing new mascara. I do it definitely on through TV. So excited.

Blah...I cant do it anymore. Whetever.

Basically my opinion of her, A loser, a wannabe, who is nothing. She thinks physical beauty supercedes everything. DAwn YAng is the goddess. Hence to be successful, there's only one person to emulate. DAWN YANG. So she goes on and continues to pimp herself through her blog.

BLogger #2 This is a HE. HE is a greatest fan of Blogger #1. Reads her blog religiously, and probably fantasize about squeezing her tits one fine day. Maybe screwing her. Whatever la, but basically there's only 2 reason to read her blog.
1)Because it's so dumb hence you read it for some no brainer entertainment.
2)Because you wanna look at her cleavage, which she generously shares with her various amorous teekorpek 'photographers'. This Blogger #2 in question is such a 'photographer'. He is probably the type who NEVER misses an IT show held in Singapore, and his motive of being there? BEcause got alot of IT SHow girls. Wear short skirt, wear tube, alot of makeup, *psst....Hot!! (or not. but got alot of legs means hot liao). Also because it's free entry. He's probably one of those who cramp up the narrow isle with a big Tua Leng Gong camera and thinks he's a big fuck, because he can ask models to pose for him with that big camera. He will collect the pictures of all the models and dunno do what with them. Even when some models refuse, he'll follow them around adamantly. Just so that he can have the WHOLE collection of girls from IT show 2004/5/6/7.

And this blogger #2 have obviously seen blogger #1 from one of those shows. And he comments on almost every single one of Blogger #1's blog entry.

Okie but my main point here is not so much of blogger #2's taking photos of models. It's his blog remember? He is probably another nitwited loser. His blog consists nothing that is written by him. They are all song lyrics written by someone else. Eh please la, what's the point of having a blog to copy n paste other ppl's intellectual property. WORSE...he didn't cite them. Orh hor...if he was writing a term paper, Prof Lockhart would definitely give him an F, and Farrell would probably make sure he's out of NUS. At least Blogger #1 has pictures of herself that she takes herself, and spouts of nonsense that shows how dumb she is. But this sneaky little bastard takes people's lyrics and paste it all over his blog. If you cant wax lyricals, then DON'T! I'd rather he type in ah-beng style hokkien-engriss u know?
Oh and he, like blogger #1, gives one liners when a picture is introduced for a particular entry.

Eg. *picture*
His comments--> That second girl from the left, chio

WTF...so bloody cheapskate lor...liddat also constitutes a blog issit?


And so I shall conclude my blog entry for today.

Today i got meet Estelle to get Mad.Minerals. She chio, I chio, we happy. Yay! *winks* (GROSS!)

No comments: