

This luxurious fur-coat if I didnt remember wrongly, was from Issey Miyaki. Bloody hot inside even though the air-con in the studio was blasting.


Sunglasses from Chanel, Vest from Addidas, Denim skirt from Miss Sixty. TMD, one stupid denim skirt also need to get from Miss Sixty. I could easily get them from Bugis Street Market for $15.
Photographer: Berthold Tenkel
I don't like my nose. I think I need plastic surgery...just some rhinoplasty. i don't need a full plastic face. I just dont like my nose.
The photographer hails from German, introduced to me by Es. It was a really fun/interesting session that day, because the concepts that he actually used on me were different from the other photogrpahers whom I've worked with, and also largely because his apartment/studio is way cool. And so are the clothes that I got to wear for the photoshoot. They were the real deal. Dammit why must I be so haolian...he didn't even give them to me. Anyway, I think it cost him less to hire me than to get those Chanel and Gucci sunglasses.
.
.
That thought is so depressing...me being worth less than a piece of plastic.
.
.
.
Dammit, photographer from NYC emailed me today, and I told her I couldn't do a shoot with her because of the blasted exam. If not I would've probably even done it for free in exchange to use her pictures for my new compcards.

No comments:
Post a Comment