Friday, April 20, 2007

I am fervently anticipating the arrival of Thursday.

On a totally unrelated note, my parents think I'm anorexic.

After a week of not seeing me, since I stay in hostel and only go home during the weekends, my parents claimed to be shocked that I've been reduced to skin and bones. Right. And I was just about to complain to ZY that I think I've put on a lil' weight from not excercising for almost 2 years. haha.

Okie I fell sick and Zy fell sick on Monday. He had to be given IV drips and I puked my stomach out and fainted. We had to eat watery porridge the rest of the day and the next day. But my appetite is fine. In fact, I think i still eat more than ZY.

But somehow my parents, when they saw me, seem to think that I've been staying in a refuge camp.

Dear mom and Dad,
I'm really fine. I might still be recovering from the bout of sickness. When you saw me, i was wearing a loose spaghetti strap that makes me somehow look alot skinnier than I really am. And my hair was messy from the frustration that I was making slow progress in my readings (not to mention I haven't washed my hair in 2 days tee hee!). And no, exam time means no modelling for me, so it's not to look nice in pictures or to secure that fashion show. So don't worry about me, and I'll be looking as I always did after my exam in 2 weeks time!

I just find it incredulous that they didn't realize I was having eating disorder in secondary school when I suddenly lose ALOT of weight and looked like I was about to faint all the time. I guess that was because they saw me everyday. But now, I don't look like I'm going to faint la. I just look a bit disheveled.

So now, I'm going to eat my harkow, lotus leaf rice, big bao, yong tau foo, chicken feet, soup and I dunno what else there is, so that when my mummy calls me yet again, in 5 minutes, I'll sound like I'm munching something and she'll think: OKie my daughter's not anorexic.

Silly billy mummy daddy...

1 comment:

우찌유 said...

I'm very full now... :( ugh...