Monday, April 23, 2007

1 paper down. 4 more to go, yet I feel like I've finished having exams. I think among all my peers, I'm the laziest, slackest, and most nonsensical. During exam, I'm doing nonsense things like spree, bargaining with people to slash prices, blogging, checking my email 10 times a day and whatnot. Everything but study, even though I mentioned previously I WAS going to study. Hard.

Tomorrow's some dumb ass cosmetics and perfume module that I hardly know whats going on. I S/Ued it, so I just need to get a C for it. You know, one should not waste an S/U and get a B- or anything above. Hence I am slacking now. There's also the Animal Behaviour module on Saturday, but my group was so chin chai that we got a pretty sucky grade. So getting C is actually not gonna be a major feat for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for your remaining papers! Do take care of yourself.

우찌유 said...

she's also well taken care of :D

Isabelle, Singapore said...

Thanks Anonymous.

*Box you mao!!! Then how come I keep growing skinnier?Lol...joking...Thank YOU for taking care of me. Haha