Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bitch of the First Order

That's the name Theresa gave her. And I like that name

Last week, ZY told me that a close friend from law, whom I am acquianted, was having a birthday party whereby he wanted his friends to be around. This guy's girlfriend, the bitch in question(as we always referred to her as prior to this incident) sent out a notice that says no *Plus 1 was invited to his bday party. I was fine with it, except for a little weeny bit of disappointment that Sat could not be spent with ZY alone. I forgot about it soon after.

However, like an hour ago, as ZY was checking his email, he reminded me that the host of the bday party had sent out an email to all those invited. The exact content of which is not reflected here, but it mentioned that the party was a potluck party and those invited are supposed to bring food along. Presents for the intended birthday guy is without a doubt, expected. (Probably by his cheapo neh neh, stingy gf). Everyone is not supposed to bring any drinks because the hosts are providing it for FREE! Beverages are included for FREE and that is what the hosts are providing for the party...

Oh wow! Such charming hosts. I mean how much can a few 1.5 litres bottle of green tea and diet coke cost?? And not that only, as the host, the gf demanded that everyone should bring food to the party when she only provide drinks. It is like a half-fucked attempt at trying to show her bf that he is important to her, "I bring in all your friends so I don't have to spend money on buying you a birthday dinner, and took all the 'trouble' so you better appreciate me". Then expect my bf to leave me on a Sat night, to spend his money and time to contribute to contribute to a half fuckedly organized party that no one actually care about. I mean if the girlfriend of the birthday boy didnt care about him THAT much, I don't think anyone else would care about the party more right? WTF!

Then ZY told me that these 3 other guys who were not within the clique were invited. COINCIDENTALLY, they were the *Plus 1s of the other 3 girls from the clique. Dang! I knew these three guys weren't close with the birthday couple, so their presence at the party had to do with the fact that they are the plus ones of the girls from the clique. So that's left with me and Theresa. That was obviously double standard. ANd even ZY was pissed about that. BUt he kept assuring me, that is just the boliao-ness of that girl and ask me not to take it to heart. I mean I am obviously not very gian to go to the party, especially so when I am not invited. But the fact that the girlfriend of the birthday guy insisted that no *Plus 1s are allowed, and yet blatantly invite the male *Plus 1s is just disgusting. On a personal petty level, she wanted my boyfriend to exclude me, to be separated from me on a saturday night, so that she can take advantage of him as a "provider" of the party. WTF!!! In fact, I was so angry that I immediately went on MSN to message unsuspecting Theresa about it. I think she was more angry that the girl snubbed her and didnt want her there rather than the fact that everyone was taken advantage of. Okie I was angry at both things. SO maybe I was more angry. She told me to ask ZY not to go, and she'll ask JAck not to go as well. But I think that since they were like best friends with the poor henpecked birthday guy, it isn't so nice that because of us, he didn't have 2 good friends at the party with him. OKie I can't, and don't want to stop him from going to the party (to make me seem gracious), but I just wish he'll think of the right thing to do.

Anyway after that me and Theresa came up with a shitload of explanations why the BIATCH behaved as she did. All boils down to: she's ugly. She's jealous that we look better. She's jealous that she don't have curves and we have, hence forbidding us to the party to vie with her for the limelight. She cannot not invite the other girls because they are part of the clique. She thinks my bf is cute. She thinks Theresa's bf is cute. She's desperate...blah blah blah. In a nutshell, she is a crazy, selfish, stingy and delusional bitch. There's a reason why her name rhymes with "Medusa".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I'm just pissed at her coz I was nice to her yet she snub me for nth! THAT BIATCH! Grrr... I give her the basic courtesy of saying hi to her bf n her just because I respect my bf and it's what polite people do, but that BIATCH snubbed me. Gawd! She shld take some lessons in etiquette! *mutter mutter*

Anonymous said...

Btw: some inaccuracies.

I was mad at jack for not telling me abt the dbl standard in the first place n caused me to unknowingly be nice to her that morning by saying hi and end up kanna snub by her.

I wasn't mad coz she never invite me. She invite me or not I seriously dun give a hoot abt it.

And I shall still be civil to her. Only because I respect Jack. And only because she's Jack's good fren's gf.

Isabelle, Singapore said...

OKay my mistake. Sorry heeh. Anyway just to clarify a point, I have nothing against potlucks, I have brought food to many parties and I feel happy doing it. But that day it was a bday and housewarming and the host left all the food to the guests.
ANyway I went there anyway because we were gg out after that, and I went down the car in search for a loo. AND when the biatch saw me her face turned how black. She could have easily won a GUINESS RECORD for it can?! Haha...but i pretended to be gracious and wished the guy a HAPPY BDAY! and went lurking around a corner just to make a show of demonstrating to everyone present how mean the BITCH is. But seriously, her face when she saw me was priceless.

T said...

haha... ok... one more comment. and then we shall leave it as it is. I gave her that nickname coz she annoyed me very much that day and it was in a fit of anger. (Sparks of brilliance often comes in short bursts... hurhur)