Wednesday, August 02, 2006

End of Holiday...

Back to reality!

I've been slacking and behaving like a Tai Tai the whole holiday, going overseas, sleeping in late, occasional, selective appearance for modelling jobs, shopping and more shopping( speaking of which, my pocket has a big hole but my birthday is just around the corner...*hint*). I didn't do alot of things I planned to do this holiday, but ended up spending alot of time on things I didnt plan on doing.

The trip to Thailand wasn't as nice as the one to New Zealand. There was too much sleaze and too little charm about the place. Forget about the 'exotic charm', "if u no 100 baht, no okay!" The place is over-commodified. SO is Singapore, but at least, u get decent toilets, decent service and clean streets all around. I felt quite cheated there. I mean if you just went for the shopping and all, you'd probably be quite happy, but everything else is disgusting. ESPECIALLY THE ZOO!!

Then, the treatment to my illness. It was unprecedented and it took me 2 weeks before I can step out into the sun again because of the stoopid medicine i was taking, and another week before I can start to walk properly without bending over in pain. It means that I cannot do ANYTHING but rot at home. So I had to push away all my modelling jobs in July, which means I haven't earn enough money for the coming semester! Grrr...

Zhiyou had wanted to find a weekend during the 2 month holiday, and set up a stall to sell his action figures and toys, my stock of clothings and crates of honey. 2 months has passed and the big room is still CHOKED full of toys. I'm excused because I was sick, and so is he because of his internship....so we'll just blame Xiaobai for of inefficiency. He makes me sleepy all the time. hurhurhur....

Then, I've been trying to arrange my modules to get a perfect timetable for the next sem. I've been trying every imaginable permutations for a whole month and I haven't gotten anything decent. Should I just take 4 history modules this sem because I can't make up my mind which to give up, or should I just take 3 and take another 3 next sem, although I went through the list and didn't see much that I'd be tempted to take next sem? Should I take a module largely because favourite lecturer is lecturing it? Should I take a module because I heard that it is quite manageable and has no final exam? Geez...I don't like making decisions sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What operation did you have??

우찌유 said...

liposuction. why u ask?

Anonymous said...

oh I'm just concerned...i tot was something serious...glad to know ya fine =)

Isabelle, Singapore said...

LOL! Liposuction...I wonder why I didn't get more fats out. Or that I didn't transfer it to my boobs.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you.. =)