I wonder why the majority of the teachers are so damn fat. I've been screaming out lessons everyday, and I fully utilized my diaphragm and every single biological voice projecting tool in my body. And I scream lessons from 8 to about 1:30pm almost everyday.
I scream history lessons to 5 classes of brats, English class to 1 class of brats, and 1 more history lesson to 1 class of older brats.
And I totter on my usual high heels, carrying tonnes of books to climb up flights of stairs everyday.
I get so exhausted by the end of the day, that I have no appetite for anything for the rest of the day.
Unless I'm the only one being over-worked, I don't see why teachers should be fat. But almost everyone of them are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
because they don't wear heels or carry their own books? not to mention the useless ones don't really even teach properly...
I am not fat! haha..cos i wear heels and carry my own books and laptop. :P And at this rate that i am going, i will be old and haggard in no time.
Xiaoyun, You are teaching too? at which sch? Tiring aint it! haha i cant stand the sec one kids man.
yesh i fucking cannot stand sec 1 kids...especially the boys....They have high pitch ah niang voice and are more emotional than girls....OMG *faint*
I cant type the name of the school here, cos then it will make my blog google-able to them...They are very kpo one
Why all teachers are fat ... irreverent!
What matters is one teacher comes in with high heels and relative short skirt ... part of every school boys' education, maybe most important part of many school boys' education.
Post a Comment