Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tampex Sucks, O.B. by J&J rules.

You want updates? You got updates!!!

Oh or did you mean my reaction to a certain..... LETTER?

You want to know if I cursed and swear and tore out my hair over that little piece of 'threat' that you thought was smart of you?

Too bad for you, not much excitment as you thought it would ignite.

I simply handed it to the police.

We'll hear from them soon.



Basically, nothing much...

Oh and btw, don't need to use this kind of I know where you stay kinda shit to scare me. I hardly go home.
And anonymous.com doesn't work

*BURP*

And just to let people who are very intersted in my blog know, I am pretty well connected. Policeman, MOE officers, NIE lecturers, journalists, lawyers, etc.
*Ponders for a second) Hmmm maybe not losers. No I don't remember any losers.... Yea defintely no losers.

I know it's unfair... Too bad.

**BURPS**

No comments: