
Finally cleared the last hurdle at 7pm. I wrote down my last full-stop just as Yang Bin told us to stop writing and I was grinning non-stop. Anybody who saw it would have thought that I did great for my paper...Errm I wish! But nevertheless, super glad that it was over.
As planned, ZY accompanied me to town for my scheduled waxing with Theresa. I was supposed to pretend to be her sister so that we can share the package and enjoy the discount (only siblings can do that). But throughout dinner the thought that I look nothing like Theresa worried me alot. She's fair, I'm tanned. She's curvy and I'm nothing remotely there. NOTHING is similar...nose, eyes, lips, voice...NOTHING. So on my way to the waxing place, I thought of a brilliant idea. I'd just say that we are half-sisters and I msged her regarding it (Tee Hee!), only realizing that by that time, it would have been her session (damn!).
In anycase, I went along with my story.
As predicted, the "waxer" asked me.
Waxer: Is this your first time?
Me: No...but I've never done it here before
Waxer: Oh...so your sis brought you here. How old are you?
Me: err 20.
Waxer: your sister?
Me: errrr same
Waxer: Huh!The both of you don't look alike lei. Twins ah?
Me: Err...no la. Same yea but I'm err slightly younger. (Damn the KPO waxer)
Waxer: HUh? Wah then how come live separately?
Me: Aiya...different mother ma
Waxer: Oops...*zips her mouth shut*
Just at that moment Theresa gave a loud "helloooooo there" from the next room. Wah my heart nearly stopped. Please don't say anything to expose my lie that I had done so beautifully till then...Luckily she didnt. hurhurhur. And my wax was beautifully done although I was a little sore from it. Although the KPO waxer kept drilling me for information about my "very intersting life", focusing mainly on guys, boyfriends and my work and my figure she steered clear of the topic on our parents. tee hee!
Back to hall to sleep tight with Xiao Bai... I miss playing and being silly with him.



1 comment:
Haha... That was fun wasn't it. Funny that i said the same thing without reading ur sms. Grin... guess that was the most logical thing to say... Lol... Happy shopping in Thailand! Buys lots lots k?
Post a Comment