1. Bring a pensive little companion.

2. Take a ride on the real Songthaew.
Take a public bus ride from Kata beach to Phuket town just for the sake of it. Those come in intervals and you ride for a flat fee of 30 baht (about S$1++). They are really slow though. Don't be conned by a Tuk Tuk which will rip you off for 200 baht for a distance that you can easily walk.
3. Eat Italian food
Don't know where I've heard this or from whom, but legend has it that the best Japanese food outside of Japan can be found in Brazil; and the best Italian food outside of Italy can be found in Phuket. While I haven't tasted any orgasmic Italian food during my stay in Phuket (probably because I haven't found it and because I can only eat 3 meals a day) there are so many authentic eateries there that
Don't know where I've heard this or from whom, but legend has it that the best Japanese food outside of Japan can be found in Brazil; and the best Italian food outside of Italy can be found in Phuket. While I haven't tasted any orgasmic Italian food during my stay in Phuket (probably because I haven't found it and because I can only eat 3 meals a day) there are so many authentic eateries there that

4. Show off your bikini and frolick in the sea.

1 comment:
why did you take away the pretty colours of nature and sucuumbed to the fake colours of photoshop ):
Post a Comment