I've been so engrossed in checking out people's blog and scooping out master bloggers to complete my evil plan to dominate the Earth that I completely neglected my own blog.
Indulging she-who-makes-those-little-kaopei-noises......
*discreetly flicks ear wax at her*

After this post, I feel as dumb and as bimbotic as a certain Hanny Heng blogger

3 comments:
Few sentences and a pic does not qualify as an update! speaking of Hanny Heng.. she has been blogging alot about habuki. so much for being a "mass comm grad"
eh. friend. jess is right. few sentences and a pic does not qualify as an date.
i can see mold forming at the sides of this blog.
pls do something about it lest the spores jump out from my screen and make my poor dog itch even more
At the very least it's a few sentences. Self-created content. And coherent ones, that its.
Henny Heng posts one liners taken from people. -_-, and still manages to make mistakes.
She makes me worry about the future of PR in Singapore
Post a Comment