Tuesday, May 06, 2008

See Ya Suckers! I'm going to Japan

Been so sick that I couldn't even spell SICK.

Fever ran up to 40 degrees Celsius, yet I was almost frozen to death in sunny singapore, to the point that my nails turned blue.

But I'm glad the fever has somwhat subsided because tmr I'll be jetting off to Tokyo then to Hakodate, then to Toya, then to Hakodate, then to Kyoto, then to Osaka. And I'll only be back on the 19th May.

I'm dying to visit the Hachiman-gu in Kamakura, or rather the dick temple (yes Dida, a coincidence), but it's kinda out of the way. Besides, I'm not exactly planning on getting myself pregnant (with a boy or not) anytime soon.
I'd love to visit the Lavender fields in Furano, Hokkaido, but I heard it isn't exactly the season yet.
But I sure hope that I'd be able to catch the last glimpse of Sakura in Hokkaido, before they shrivel up for the rest of the year.

Was thinking of blogging along the way, but then because I'd be staying in shared accomodations with a bunch of strangers, so I'm not sure if bringing my Winnie the Pooh Lenovo is the safest thing to do. Plus I'm not sure if I'd be too dizzy from the excitement of the day that I'll be too exhausted to blog.

Maybe I will...But I haven't packed AT ALL!! My jeans is still in the laundry, my Victoria's Secret Tote bag isn't even here yet, and I can't decide if I want to bring my beige platform sandals, white heels or Victoria's Secret Flip flops, and will my toes freeze itself dry if I were to wear a pair of pretty open toed-shoe in a 19 degree Celsius environment. Yet I'd look ridiculous if I were to bring my suede boots and woollen jackets there.

2 comments:

DiDa said...

if i were you i'd bring everything. everything pack inside the bag. highheels in red, black, pink, yellow. all bring.

then go there can choose.






ok. i sound like a bimbo.

Anonymous said...

have fun cow ... too late to tell you now to unpack 50% of the stuffs you packed ...

see ya back on the tiny island later