Thursday, May 01, 2008

I am gonna party with a vengeance on Friday!

I am trying to detox my skin now: I have scrubbed it once with towel, twice with apricot scrub and now it's sitting under a 0.2cm thick layer of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, detoxing.

I am in a bitchfit now.

They painted my face gold, and the yucky thing would prolly clog my pores, and then the event dragged wayyyyy past the agreed time (2 hours 24 min to be exact), and then I had to put a rain check on ALL my party plans. It's eve of public holiday and LADIES NIGHT tonight.

ROAR.

I am gonna party with a vengeance on friday! I so am.

Because the show today, I had to drop my party plans.

Bitch about the event in the next post when I get all my pictures from the gang.

1 comment:

우찌유 said...

I'm sure that I will always be / A lonely number like root three / The three is all that's good and right, / Why must my three keep out of sight / Beneath the vicious square root sign, / I wish instead I were a nine / For nine could thwart this evil trick, / with just some quick arithmetic / I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321 / Such is my reality, a sad irrationality / When hark! What is this I see, / Another square root of a three / As quietly co-waltzing by, / Together now we multiply / To form a number we prefer, / Rejoicing as an integer / We break free from our mortal bonds / With the wave of magic wands / Our square root signs become unglued / Your love for me has been renewed.

Found it for you~