Recently, I'm addicted to this blog. http://www.xanga.com/ricebunny
Seriously, I think the blogger is wayyy cool and I lurrrve her tutorials. She has a serious talent for wielding the brushes and sponging her face. At least to me, who uses her finger to put on all sorts of gunk onto my face, she is good.
She is pretty and she knows all the tricks of proper cosmetics/beauty application, yet she is not stingy about sharing them.
I mean, think about it this way, she could just hoard all the beauty secrets and secretly wish that those who are ugly will forever remain ugly, and those who are already pretty and well-versed in make up tricks, will never surpass her. Right?
And the coolest part is she gets down to the details, which sits really well for people like me, who loves to be spoonfed.
For example, my favourite - her tutorial on the Aspirin mask. She even tells you what brand of aspirin is good to use, so that you wouldn't spend a bomb trying different brands of aspirin. And I love it when she tells you to "sprinkle and I mean sprinkle drops of water".
Anyways, enough of gushing. You guys can go check out her blog yourself. BTW, I'm in no way related to her, I'm just sharing a cool new site that I found, to all those makeup junkies/wannabes/dunnohowtobes out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment