Monday, February 05, 2007

Recently, the nerd is terrorizing us again. Actually he terrorizes us everyweek. ANyway it's the same nerd that my bf was kao bei-ing about a few entries back, or whom me n my classmates refer to as 'huhuhu'. Well It's not a bad name already k...huhuhu sounds a bit weird, but it's kind of a neutral name. I've heard people calling him pervert before, yea so I guess I'm being kind here. I mean seriously, he should somehow get it that people dislike him if during class, nobody sits near him, even though he has the best sits around him (in terms of view, centrality etc). It's like our classroom is already so small, and yet, whichever row he sits at, you'd see an empty row. Because almost everybody is afraid of him. Once he somehow gets hold of your number, he'd make midnight phonecalls to u, MSN nudge u 10X even if you don't reply, or repeatedly ask u out for lunch/follow you to lunch even though you tell him you don't ever eat lunch, or basically SMS u for every single fucking thing that he can sms u about. Even if he meant no harm, well, he should just get some EQ, or some life. I wanted to bitch more, but I guess pouring out everything would be disclosing his identity, and that would be like really mean right?

I mean seriously, I have nothing against nerds. My bf's a nerd (a self-professed one). But a devilishly handsome nerd (okie this one I say one). But I just think he's a bloody big loser, and yea I just wish he will stop his calling now(as in NOW! because he just called n MSN nudged me 5 times), even though I've stopped picking up calls from him since last sem, or basically ignored him on MSN since dunno when. Not just me per se, but all the girls in class whom he's terrorized. I just wonder how come he don't make friends with guys. He should just go and terrorize them and ask them out for lunch and call them in the middle of the night to say I wanna get to know u better and all that shit. And maybe then someone will go and wake up his idea. Bloody *%%#@!!

PLUS I'm in the I hate my fringe phase, so I'm never in the best of mood. And I'm currently off my hormone pills (No, I'm not a transvestite). for a while, so I'm on an emotional roller coaster. And I'm especially allergic to irritants like huhuhu. Yea, so don't irritate me anyhow in school.
Okie anger/irritation sufficiently vented. Time to zzz. Ciao~

No comments: