Study I should. 1 More Paper...But who feels like studying, however exciting Mahan's theroy of Naval Superiority or how the war strategy has change because of technology.
ANyway this is my to-do list:
(Some of them I already sneak-start to-do)
-choose a nice blogskin for my blog Need all the help I can get.
-learn how to insert pictures or anything I want to put on my sidebar (anybody who knows how to do that please email me. The stupid profile picture is so ridiculously small that nobody will notice even if I paste a Mo Xiaoling photo over it...and they limit it to 50KB. Who on earth can take a decent picture that is of 50KB??) I need all the advice anyone can give. PLEASE!!!
-buy new skirt for work. Hmmm in case anyone hasn't noticed, I don't own any skirt that is not a miniskirt.
-shop for diamantes to embellish my clothes. I look like I have new clothes all the time because I have a hobby of pulling apart of clothes to create a new look
-shop for more diamante to make accessories. I'll list it for sale if they're nice. If they're too nice I'll keep it for myself.
-get christmas presentsSSSsss
-Think about my new shoes. Wear them around the house or something.
-sleep more
-go shopping with Laura and take alot of photos. Alot Alot Alot...
-excercise off my *Blubbers*
-enforce my diabolic plan to free myself from being exploited by the low-lying bourgeois. Will be explained in due time.
*******Mum just called me from China. Glad to know she's having fun...Daddy's joining her in a few days. I can't go cos i'll be working. Sad I am*******
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cloud, emiko here.. you mean you wanna put pictures slideshow or just scrolling of your pics...?
Not the slideshow thing. Its more of something like a permanent bunch of pictures on the sidebars.
I dunno how to configure the stoopid template la...its not even human language. hurhurhur
Post a Comment