My ass-faced ex-agency refused to pay me my last cheque. They kept saying it's not ready...well I tendered my payment 2 weeks ago and in the past if they can do it on the spot for me, why cant they now? Apparently, after their shift in management, they've been resorting to unscrupulous, lowly means to earn money.
In any case, I met somebody who used to be quite a big-shot in that agency, *S. And apparently when she quit, they held back her pay. Sigh should I just go to small claimm tribunal and claim back my amount? Or should I just be so great that I'll squash them like an ant next time? I might do just that. Anyway, life outside the agency has been great so far. Can't be more explicit...
'Lose a battle to win a war'...That's what Clausewitz said. That's what the Romans did in response to Hannibals' double envelopment in the Battle of Cannae. I didnt write an essay on Clausewitz in vain after all. Hurhurhur...
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that's what they told me too when i wanted to collect my pay last and this month! *H getting lazy meh?
- unleaded_
Everything done by *H is instructed by *J mah...He's like a Saddam Hussein and the agency is like an Iraq under the Ba'athist regime.
Don't think it's so much of her being lazy. More like they wanna try to eat as much of our money as they possibly can. I bet *J must be thinking he's very smart to outwit us all using this kinda method. But he probably forgot NOT all models are dumb!! Haha I hope none of them sees this. Maybe I'll put the whole post in white fonts after a few days or I'll delete it. haha.
You should join me over at livejournal.. www.livejournal.com. It lets you restrict who sees your entries and who doesn't. Public, friends, and for your eyes only.
- unleaded_
Post a Comment