Friday, October 20, 2006

TAF club PART II

OKie today's a long day for ZY, and maybe me?!? Well I took very long to print notes at the library and read through them. PLus the week ends for the both of us today!! on Thursday!!! So I wanted to surprise him by making something special.

So I made apple crumble to go with Ben's & Jerry CHunky Monkey ice cream. Phooo~ I found it to be a little bit sweeter than what I wanted, but it was a little too sweet, but still good...After the dessert, we drank beer and watched HOUSE MD... haha the episodes that we missed the other time. There goes my TAF club plan. If this continues, I'm going to become fat and big-assed (bigger than current).

Actually, the main purpose of this blog entry is not to complain about my failed TAF club plan. Firstly, I got sick of the Sukarno and Communist readings; but mainly, I actually just wanted a place to brag about my successful and yummy apple crumble. Maybe one day I'll open a franchise of shops selling black pepper drumlets and apple crumble and mushroom soup. Haha. But according to ZY they were DA BOMB, so I really have to say mah...I mean not many people have had a taste of my 'wonderful' culinary skills. Haha... oH but i have to admit, I am actually not that creative. All the recipes are taken from online cookbooks.

Anyway enough of bragging. Happy birthday Jessalyn!! Hugz...I'm getting sleepy...and Sukarno is of no match to the sleep monster. Hurhur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thanx!!! hee! jiayou for ur plan! and i'd wana try ur culinary skills one day!hahaha!!! -jez-