IMF IMF IMF...what the big fuck is that?
They created so much inconvenience for everyone because the whole Singapore is so worried that terrorist will attack the meetings. And because I am involved in entertaining the delegates, I find the whole thing very stupid. Maybe it's only the agency that's stupid. Maybe it's the client of the agency. But whatever the case, I don't like it. So what if ithe whole occasion gave me more jobs?? I can't take too much of it because I have 4 essays to hand in before the midsem break. Even so, it's a waste of time, standing by and waiting for them, and we are paid peanuts considering the waiting time spent. Nuff said~ I'm back to write my essay. I'll be back to complain somemore.
The stupid policy of no vehicles into Shangri-la
Reporting 3 hours before the guests arrive
Security Check will take 1 hour to clear
yada yada yada...
ANyway all of the above turned out to be false. It was a TOTAL waste of my very very very precious time.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ha ha ha ha ha....
Post a Comment